1. Before the excavation loader excavates, the bucket mouth and legs of the loading bucket should be fixed to the ground so that the front and rear wheels are slightly off the ground and the level of the fuselage is maintained to improve the stability of the machine. Before the excavation operation, the loading hopper should be turned over to make the bucket mouth toward the ground and the front wheel should be slightly off the ground, and the brake pedal should be stepped on and locked, and then the outrigger should be extended so that the rear wheel can move off the ground and maintain the horizontal position.
2. If the boom is suddenly braked in the middle of a descent, the impact force caused by its inertia will damage the excavating device, and it can damage the stability of the machine and cause a tipping accident. During operation, the joystick should be stable and must not move sharply; the boom must not be braked midway. Do not use high gears when digging. The slewing should be smooth and must not be impacted and used to tamper with the sides of the groove. The bumper at the rear end of the boom should be kept intact; if it is damaged, it should be repaired before use. When shifting, the excavating device should be placed in the intermediate transportation state, and the legs should be stowed and the lift arm can be lifted.
3. Before the loading operation, the rotary mechanism of the excavating device should be placed in the middle position and fixed with a pull plate. During the loading process, the low gear should be used. The bucket lift arm should not use the float position of the valve when lifting. The distribution valve of the hydraulic control system is divided into the first four valves and the rear four valves. The first four valve operating legs, lifting arms and loading buckets are used for the extension and loading operations of the legs; the rear four valves operate the bucket, rotation, and movement. Arms and handles are used for turning and excavating work. Both the mechanical performance of the machine and the capabilities of the hydraulic system do not allow nor can simultaneous loading and excavation operations.
4. When the first four valves are working, the rear four valves must not work at the same time. When driving or working, it is forbidden to ride or stand on any part of the backhoe loader other than the cab.
5. The general excavating loader uses a wheeled tractor as a main machine, and loading and excavating devices are added to the front and rear of the loader respectively to increase the length and weight of the machine. Therefore, high speed or sharp turns must be avoided during driving to prevent accidents. Do not coast while sliding downhill. When the hydraulic piston rod of the bucket and the handle is in a fully extended position, the bucket can be moved closer to the boom, and the excavating device is in the shortest state, which is advantageous for driving. When driving, the legs should be fully retracted, the excavating device should be firmly secured, the loading device should be lowered, and the hydraulic piston rod of the bucket and handle should be fully extended.
6. After the wheeled tractor is converted into an excavating loader, the weight is increased a lot. To reduce the damage of the tire under heavy load, the rear wheel should be taken off the ground during parking. When the parking time exceeds, the outriggers shall be erected to make the rear wheels off the ground; when the parking time exceeds, the rear wheels shall be off the ground, and shall be supported by cushions under the rear suspension.